TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This text I have added because I have to. When purchasing from this site you are in agreement with Nashville Company Trading. www.nashvillecompany.se is a site operated by Nashville Company located in Sweden.
How it works
• When placing an order, you agree that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
• All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability
• Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description. If www.nashvillecompany.se does not have enough stock to deliver the goods you have ordered, we will refund the amount your have paid so that you can place a new order at another time.
• All prices listed on www.nashvillecompany.se are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time.
• No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and www.nashvillecompany.se until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you. When this happens we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email.
• The confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form
• You must check that all the details on the confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
• If your order has not been accepted, you will receive and email from us telling you the reasons why.
For all countries prices include Swedish VAT at 25%.
• Normally, if products are in stock the delivery time will be around 5 working days from the day you place your order. At busier times the response and delivery time may be extended. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If you are ordering more than one item your goods may be sent to you in installment if certain items are out of stock.
• We do not take responsibility for delays caused by the delivery service. If you do not receive your goods within a reasonable time, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to get your goods delivered to you as soon as possible.
• We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However due to a number of different factors such as Internet browsers, monitor colour contrast etc, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in colour between the image and the actual product.
• If your goods cannot be delivered to you after several attempts we reserve the right to charge 10 euro for any costs arising.
• www.nashvillecompany.se accepts payment by Visa Card, Master Card and PayPal.
• All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
• If you wish to change or cancel an order, please contact us as soon as you can at email@example.com. We will do our best to make any changes but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so as the order may already have been processed.
• To cancel your contract with us, you must return your products to us within 14 days, beginning on the day after you receive them:
Please send your return to the following address:
182 33 Danderyd
• If you cancel your contract in accordance with the clause above and return all of the products to us you will be entitled to a full refund. Any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be refunded to the same credit or debit account within 30 days from the day you created the return order, provided the goods you return are in the same condition that they were when delivered to you (i.e. they must be unworn and returned with all labelling and original packaging). You will be liable to any charges incurred when returning the goods to us, unless the return is as a result of an error on our side.
• All products are returned at your own risk. Please make sure that you get a 'proof of posting' certificate from your Post Office when posting them.
The legal part
The following terms and conditions will apply between you and Nashville Company when you buy an item from www.nashvillecompany.se. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
• Your contract for purchases made through www.nashvillecompany.se is with Nashville Company
• You warrant that all details you provide to www.nashvillecompany.se for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
• You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
• Nashville Company reserves the right to end our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
- You fail to make payment to us when due.
- You breach any of our terms and conditions.
- When requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, enough information to let us check the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
- We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on www.nashvillecompany.se
You agree that if you break these conditions, or any liabilities are incurred arising out of your use of this website, you will be responsible for the costs and expenses that we or our suppliers incur as a result of the breach including reasonable legal fees (if applicable). You will remain liable if someone else uses your shopping account and/or personal information unless you can prove that such use was fraudulent.
www.nashvillecompany.se will not pass on your personal, credit or debit card details to any third party.
We will never ask for personal details via email.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the nashvillecompany.se is owned and controlled by Nashville Comapany Trading. You are welcome to download for personal use or to be nice and mention Nashville Company as origin of the material.